Today we will be talking about step by step Arabian eye makeup tutorial and tips how to apply Arabic eye makeup.If you are interested in trying out some beautiful eye makeup looks then you must read this. Arabic makeup focuses on two things. One that it is bold. Secondly Arabic makeup is very dramatic.
In the last post we talked about simple smokey eyes makeup tutorials.If you have seen Arabic eye makeup earlier then you must know that it consists of two colors which they blend together. They make another layer on top of another. Bold colors like golden, red, blue and black are used mostly. Thick eyeliner is also used over the eyes. This makes it look dramatic. It should highlight the eyes well. Then you may use fake eyelashes too add more beauty.You must have seen in the movies how dramatic their eyes look. Here we have a simple guide on how you could do your eye makeup. Arabic look is very attractive. It definitely gains a lot of eyes and attention by its charm. But for all this you need the right tools and makeup items to create a charming look.The popular trend these days is Egyptian eye makeup.
Here are some simple tips to do Arabian eye makeup:
- Firstly you need to cover up the dark circles under the eye. Apply a good quality foundation or a concealer over the eye. Once done you can use a corrector as it will hide all the patchiness.
- Apply a golden eye shadow on the eye. You need to have a proper brush for this. Now you can apply a dark kohl inside the eye. Make sure its from a good company. You can use a Lakme kohl pencil for this.
- For the eye shadow use a flat brush. This will help you achieve the best results. Use the best colors so that they can add more intensity to the look. You can use a Lakme shade like Rush and then apply a golden glitter over the eye.
- Dark kajal or dark kohl adds a thicker line on the upper and lower eye lash line. To create maximum intensity you can use a liquid liner.
- Winged liner creates a bold Arabic dramatic look. You need to take the liner to a point at the outer eye this will create a winged look. For more ideas you can have a look at the pictures.
- Do not forget to apply mascara to your lashes. Also do fill your eyebrows with the eyebrow pencil. It will make them more dark. This way it will create a proper Arabic look.
- You can create this look and go to a party with that pretty smile on your face. Don’t forget to use a nice lip colour on your lips. It will complete the entire look and make you look beautiful.
Hope you enjoyed reading the post. Do try the makeup techniques. For further assistance you can see the tutorial pictures and other eye makeup pics. They will give you an adequate amount of idea that will help you in doing your own makeup your way.
Read More on 10 Best Arabian Eye Makeup Tutorials With Step by Step Tips